More pages in this section
At St Pat’s, our uniform is worn with pride, please ensure your child is dressed in correct uniform everyday. Our uniform expectations are as follows:
- Plain joggers, black closed in shoes are preferred for formal events (like ANZAC day)
- Solid white, navy or black socks
- Royal navy bottoms
- School shirt - sports shirt on Wednesday and Friday and checked shirt on all other days.
- St Pat’s branded school hat
- Plain simple stud or hoop earrings only, no other jewellery.
- Small, practical school coloured hair accessories only, such as hair ties and snap clips
- Clear nail polish only
Only plain royal blue winter attire is appropriate for school.
The checked shirts can be purchased from Searles.
The St Pat's Sport Shirt and Hat must be purchased at the school office.
All uniforms, new, second hand and Winter, can be purchased from the office.