Welcome to St Patricks Catholic School, Winton
Education at its best
Small but mighty, St Patrick’s Catholic School is a loving and respectful school community devoted to educating and guiding your child through their primary years.
Prep to Year 6 | co-educational
Located in the rural western township of Winton, our school is a tight-knit, welcoming school community. We believe that, an environment which sees happy children relating to a dedicated staff is the hand-in-glove of successful education. Our passionate and professional teachers model Christian values, and help all students develop their skills, resilience and talents, all while igniting a love for learning.
Explore what St Patrick’s Catholic School, Winton, can offer your little learner.
Why choose a Catholic school?
Choosing a school is an important decision for your child and your family. With a strong focus on student wellbeing, inclusion and excellence in all pursuits, our school community is vibrant, proud and highly regarded within the wider community.
Catholic school students:
- experience belonging — We believe the best way for students to get the most out of their schooling is to feel connected to their peers, their teacher and their school community.
- experience opportunity — With access to excellent resources and expert teachers, we create real opportunities for students.
- experience the dedication — Our Catholic school teachers are dedicated to delivering the best faith-based educational experience to every student.
- experience our difference — Catholic schools focus on the whole child, encouraging growth in all aspects of a well-rounded education including social, spiritual, cultural, environmental, sporting, creative and academic.
- experience their best — Every student's 'best' is different, and we work collaboratively with parents to help students realise their potential.
Family is seen as the cornerstone of every child's life and parents are recognised as the child's first educators and an integral part of the school community.
We appreciate and encourage strong parental involvement to nurture and challenge students as they grow in the Catholic faith and develop their potential.Read More